Tuesday, September 12, 2006


















Once the top is joined & cut to shape a plate is stuck on inside to support the soundhole
then the internal struts are glued on ready for carving















The kerfed linings are glued in top & bottom



















Then after the braces are carved down the top is glued onto the sides, neck & tail block
















Then the surplus is removed. and we're ready to stick on the back.....


BUT!!!!

I'm stuck as my dear customer is buying and shipping a pickup, so I need to wait til it arrives before I can get the back on.


I can't get the neck done either as the truss rod & fingerboard are still mid Atlantic from Stewmac.......

Ah well, looks like I'll have to get on with the other build I'm meant to be working on!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Married with 4 kids, Christian, worship leader, luthier