Finished pics of the bass.....
stacked volumes, master tone. the PLAN for this bass is to be able to switch in & out scratchplate assemblies to try out new pickups.
this scratchplate needs redone as the neck pup is a hair out of line, but this white polythene sheet is about £2 a sheet (and the sheet is big enough for about 6 scratchplates) so I'm not too worried!!
This plays really well, and I think I'll be keeping it for a while!!
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (104)
- Finished pics of the bass..... stacked volumes, m...
- right, the top...... the outside is rough carved ...
- Archtop!! OK, here goes on an archtop. On the ch...
- So, another few coats of clear, sanded out, then ...
- So, next step with the bass.... sand out the...
- Wow, it seems like MONTHS since I've posted anythi...
- ▼ September (6)
- ► 2007 (63)