So, another few coats of clear, sanded out, then two coats of blue again, thicker at the rim. Once the Blue had a chance to dry, I sanded out the middle sections and then it's getting another few coats of clear over that.
I cut a scratchplate from a sheet of 1.5mm polystyrene sheet that was laying around and once the finish is dry I'll get things assembled.
I'm contemplating putting the two volumes on a stacked pot.........
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (104)
- Finished pics of the bass..... stacked volumes, m...
- right, the top...... the outside is rough carved ...
- Archtop!! OK, here goes on an archtop. On the ch...
- So, another few coats of clear, sanded out, then ...
- So, next step with the bass.... sand out the...
- Wow, it seems like MONTHS since I've posted anythi...
- ▼ September (6)
- ► 2007 (63)