Monday, November 20, 2006
And here we are with strings on.
A wee reminder of whats what.
Bearclaw Sitka Spruce top, Oak back & sides, Mahogany neck, Maple fingerboard, walnut bindings, bridge, tail wedge & linings.
I'm really pleased with it, already sounding nice with the ultralight strings (it is for a 7 year old remember......)
work still in progress?
Well, the doubleneck is in the danish ioling stage, there's the cutaway mando which needs the bindings scraped then it'll be ready for oiling and I've started planning the next two, a Les Paul for a friends son's 18th and a Cedar topped Bouzouki for me.
Posted by Martinedwards at 4:57 pm
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (104)
- ► 2008 (50)
- ► 2007 (63)
- Ok, here we go with the doubleneck. today I ...
- Ok, so whats on offer at the minute......... the...
- And here we are with strings on. A wee reminder ...
- OK, fretting.......arch the frets a little. LMI...
- make a neck (pt 2) After marking out the rough ne...
- okey dokey, someone asked me to detail the making...
- ▼ November (6)