Monday, February 16, 2009

the zouks are under way!!

today was a parent interview day in school so I had gaps between interviews to get a lot of little jobs done.

2 tops & backs joined:

plane the mating edges parallel on a shooting board...

Photobucket

tent & tape...

Photobucket

glue

Photobucket

flatten it out, wipe off the squeeze out

Photobucket

then tape the other side

Photobucket

two tops...

Photobucket

two backs

Photobucket

the sides were planed done to 2.5 mm, I made a set of body moulds from some blockboard using the template I made last week with the data projector.....

and I got two sides bent.

Photobucket

these can stay overnight to cool, dry out and get used to thier new shape.

I cant bend the other sides until this box is closed up and the mould is available again.......

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Married with 4 kids, Christian, worship leader, luthier