Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Progress on the doubleneck.
the necks are on, though still need a little sanding, the fret markers are done & the frets are on but need tidied. holes for tuners drilled. Hopefully tomorrow I can spend time sanding & sorting.
while I was waiting for glue to dry I started a mando.
you just cant help yourself can you?
same as last mandonaught, but I'll maybe try a cutaway this time.......
Posted by Martinedwards at 4:22 pm
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (104)
- ► 2008 (50)
- ► 2007 (63)
- all righty..... the oak mini Jumbo is on hold t...
- Progress on the doubleneck. the necks are on, th...
- Well whattaya Know? Oak bends too!! No Idea on ...
- REVIEW of the first instrument I sold. Sam Price...
- Flippin' doubleneck acoustics!!!! Well, I've f...
- so, how'd you make an external mould for a guitar?...
- ▼ October (6)