So what's a guy to do while he's waiting for the varnish on a guitar and an octave mandolin to dry?
what about make another mando!!?
Mahogany back & sides, spruce top.
- cutaway guitar nearly done. strings on, a little ...
- mando: top and back glued to sides edges trimm...
- Work on the cutaway guitar..... tuners in, frets ...
- some time spent with the OM today. I'll leave it ...
- So what's a guy to do while he's waiting for the v...
- It's spray time!!
- so, a load of sanding and ready for finish..... ...
- More neck work. fretboard radiused and stained bl...
- A bit of neck work on the cutaway guitar.. an...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (104)
- ► 2008 (50)
- ► 2007 (63)