Friday, April 18, 2008

this week has been mayhem with the deadlines for school coursework coming anfd going and pupils begging for more time......

still between digging kids out of catastrophe and making new PCBs for circuits that shopuld have been finished three months ago I managed to get a LITTLE luthier work done.

I got the neck on a mandola and the first coat of "find the glue splodges" varnish. I must be getting better at sanding as the last three haven't needed any repairs at this point, just more coats of varnish!!

Steve's guitar continues, with a LOT of sanding on the neck and the marker dots on the side.

Hopefully I'll get more opportunity to work on these projects next week, but the kids want into my room at lunchtimes to work.... and it seems bad to stop them!!

No comments:

About Me

Married with 4 kids, Christian, worship leader, luthier